See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I made a cross commute from Indianapolis last weekend to stay here. Definitely rural area and an older motel but for $55, you couldn't beat it. Micro & fridge in room, excellent WiFi connections, fairly comfy bed, plenty of electrical outlets, a bit outdated but everything in good working order (except for a shower nozzle spraying in other directions, yet water pressure was good). Temperature control outstanding. Rural area, very quiet, yet just a half hour or so from other bigger towns. I basically back up what other reviewers here and at Yelp & Google are saying. You get a good bang for the buck here. Quite pleased, will return as I have occasion.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews I wasn't sure what to expect but I would stay here again. Came with husband and toddler.

They had a few spots to let you park with your boat which was nice. We paid $54 with tax but requested late check-out and was able to pay another $20 to check out at 2 instead of 10:30. We were thankful for that.

The building is older, a little run down but room was decent, hot shower, good water pressure. There is an ice machine, washer/dryer if needed in office. Beds were comfy for us, and I'm 31 weeks pregnant.

Management was nice, he had a thicker accent but we got through it. We also checked in at 11:30pm so I'm sure I woke him up.

We would stay here again when we come down to fish on lake Clinton.

Honestly, when I opened the room door I was expecting a strong musty smell, I didn't have a slight bit of sent in the room, it was a little warm at first. Room was clean, we had a non smoking room and it came with 2 full beds.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank soccergirl62786
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Just stayed here for a fishing trip. Room was clean but did have a smell when we first got there but I always bring some spray when staying at old school motels. We had a stove and a fridge in the room and were able to cook. Had a flat screen in the main room and one in the bedroom. The Motel is about 10 min from the west access boat launch at Clinton lake and 15 min from Marina. They have an area to park your boat ( had about 7 boats this past weekend) and charge batteries. Owner was nice and helpful - Overall it is a $50 motel

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 1970SAW
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

The place was dingy and musty smelling
The wifi was terrible, couldn't even open a single web page and when I opened the microwave there was a shriveled up hot dog on the glass turntable. Yuck. I told the owner and he acted surprised. I would not recommend

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here three nights and the motel was very clean, very reasonably priced. The owner was very hospitable to any requests that were made. Older motel, but cleanliness was key. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JTF6300