All reviews momo cafe kochi airport dinner buffet his team lulu mall an upgrade an excellent hotel excellent stay swimming pool special thanks morning flight room service stayed for one night check in was smooth modern amenities mini bar excellent hospitality
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel and its facilities,especially pool.Communicative and always friendly staff.Good food at MoMo cafe.Like to thank to miss Jessie for her attention and her compliments.I enjoyed my
stay very much.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Vikaskumar-Kochi, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Milichappie ,

Thank you for choosing to stay with our hotel. I am delighted to read that my team has shown excellence in understanding your requirements and went an extra mile to make your stay comfortable. Your comments are shared with my team here. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We reached Kochi in the afternoon and checked in to Courtyart by Marriot Kochi Airport straight away. The security guard checked our car and then we were in. They welcomed us the Indian style with a namaste. Then there was welcome drink. A girl came and told us that she was there to assist us and then she led us to our rooms. We stayed here for two days. The girl at he gym was from Bhutan. She was cool and explained us about different exercises. The swimming pool was very clean. The restaurant was quite organised. There were people to serve us. Food was good. The staff there took a photograph with our family and sought our permission to publish the photograph in their house journal. The chef turned out to be from Agra and had gone to the same college that my son-in-law had attended. So, they exchanged information about the college and the teachers.
Our room key served as a security to use the lift. The lift won't go up unless you are a genuine occupant.
The settings in the room is perfect. Everything you need is there. We asked for coconut oil for massage and it was provided.
They took good care of us.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank damayanti2015
Vikaskumar-Kochi, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Damayanti,

Thank you for your wonderful summary pertaining to your stay at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport. I am delighted to read such positive comments and such reviews motivate my team to further enhance our guest experience. I wish to welcome you back in future.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

As with the other reviews, this hotel is really a five star. The guest services manager, Renju, is the one of the best in the industry. If you want very good treatment as a gold member of Marriott, look no further as the service/ upgrades made my first trip to India unforgettable.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dane A
Vikaskumar-Kochi, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Dane,

Namaskaram from Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport!

Thank you for bestowing us with such excellent rating. I am happy that the services and hospitality of our associates added value to your stay experience. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the privileges as our esteemed Marriott Rewards member. Your laudable comments are shared with Renju and my team here and we look forward to host you during your next visit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Staff waiter, Soumen was very chatty and friendly :)
Food was delicious at the dinner buffet. Indian food is too spicy for me but I could find mild options as well.
Definitely recommend the hotel to everybody! :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dori R

Dear Dori,

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Location: Very close to the Cochin airport. They provide pick up and drop service which is the best part.

Room: We were given the pool side view executive room which was terrific!

Food: There are variety of dishes here! Breakfast is superb.
Chef Akash took time from his schedule to explain us the different types of Kerala cuisines that were present on the breakfast menu!The restaurant staff were very courteous!
Mr.Abhimanyu in the Tabrena lounge was very polite and helpful!!

Reception: Mr.Vijith Nair's hospitality really made our stay worthwhile.
Ms.Rinju and Mr.Rahil were very were very helpful.

The next time I visit kerala, stay at courtyard Kochi will definately be in my itinerary.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sohail,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. The entire team is happy to know that our food and service delivery exceeded your expectations. Your complements are shared with Chef Akash, Abhimanyu, Vijith, Renju, Rahul and my team here.Your compliments are a true inspiration for us to serve you better and we would indeed be privileged to have you back with us soon.