5,448 results
All reviews the river navy pier the club lounge shula's steakhouse within walking distance concierge desk michigan ave whole foods the magnificent mile self parking mini fridge fitness center corner room millennium park hotel is in a great location mag mile the loop
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I was checked in at 9 am this morning after a snowy drive up from Purdue by Maria. Maria recognized I was a bit tired and worked very hard to find a room that was available that early in the morning. All she could find was concierge level so given I am a gold member she upgraded me. Thank You Maria!! The hotel is as it always is...wonderful!!

Management response:Responded 12 December 2016

Hello Sue L,

Thank you for reviewing the Sheraton Grand Chicago! I'm glad Maria was able to accommodate you, even giving you an upgrade! We are proud of our staff, and thank you for recognizing Maria's outstanding service. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return in the near future.

Lizzy R.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very nice with a good location so if you are looking to go to Chicago it's a good recommendation. Staff were very helpful in specific Waheid Helmy I would take his recommendations for food places and sights, this guy knows what he's talking about.

The only downside of the hotel was they had no business center and it was a business trip and i had to pay 20+$ just to print and scan a couple of pages.

Trip type: Travelled on business
FD_Manager1, Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Hello Mohammed A,

Thank you for taking time to share feedback regarding recent visit to the Sheraton Grand Chicago. I will be sure to share your positive comments with Wahid and our team members to recognize him for the service provided. We do have our Link @ Sheraton on our 2nd floor which has complimentary access to computers and printing. Our front desk team is more than happy to scan documents for our guests as well. I apologize this information was not provided to you while you were here. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I've stayed at this hotel both on business and for leisure travel. My partner and I enjoyed the access to the Magnificent Mile and location on the Chicago River. On one stay it was fun to watch the runners on one leg of a marathon. The hotel is very close to the University of Chicago MBA building used for executives. Nearby is an interesting building used by a broadcaster that has stones on the wall taken from all over the world. The staff responsiveness is impressive. They helped my arrange a taxi to Evanston as well as to the main campus of Chicago or to visit family members resident in Chicago.

Room tip: Top floor, good Chicago city scape
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Warren D,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Grand Chicago for your recent visit. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed our central location on the Chicago river and the service afforded to you by our team members. I will be sure to share this success with my team.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

You are somewhat spoilt for choice in this part of Chicago as there are huge skyscrapers all around.
The hotel is really big with immense conference facilities, the hotel overlooks the river and looks like it has been around a while. There are valets moving the cars and taxis as you arrive and very pleasant staff manning the reception. There is a cafe serving Starbucks and a steakhouse.
The rooms were big enough and clean, the food was not very good but this may have been as my visit was as part of a larger meeting.
The gym is pretty good and there is even a small swimming pool.
I usually stay at the Loews or the Hilton Water Tower and if they were full I would happily stay here again.

Hello Mark H,

Thank you for sharing candid feedback regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Grand Chicago. I am pleased to read how much you enjoyed your visit. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Visited from Dec 5th to the 8th. Friendly staff and the rooms were clean with a very comfortable bed. My only complaint would be the incessant pipe rattling in the bathroom that appeared to because the pipes were not secured properly when it was installed. Heard the noise on the second day and just couldn't be bothered to pack everything up and move to a different room. Stay away from room 1234 unless you are a deep sleeper.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Paul00038,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Grand Chicago for your recent visit. While I am glad to read how much you enjoyed your visit including our beds, I would also like to offer my sincerest apologies for the noise challenges you faced with the rattling pipes in your room. I have shared your comments with my engineering team to ensure this is fixed moving forward.

Thank you again for your feedback.