5,273 results
All reviews convention center soldier field north tower attending a conference cab ride trade show very nice hotel city view self parking downtown area public transportation lake michigan business trip enjoyed my stay the loop navy pier c2e2
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The hotel is very nice and very clean. The concierge and the girl at the front desk were so helpful and really made us feel welcomed. The hotel is bit further out from the city center, but the neighborhood is nice. We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at the Arc bar. Ellyn was a great server and took great care of me and my guys!

Great food and awesome service! The pretzels were rather epic and the cheese dip was life changing. Thanks Ellyn for helping us have a great night!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Elyse W, Manager at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Hi Jonah,

Thanks for joining us for dinner at Arc Bar. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review and will be sure to pass along your compliments to our Chef and Ellyn! Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I came in for dinner and Ellyn was my server, she is just the sweetest person. I am very indecisive and she showed me some great options for food as well ad drinks, I will defiantly be back, and hope to see Ellyn again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and experience with us at Arc Bar! We are glad to hear Ellyn provided you some great options and appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Tony Valez, the Chef Concierge and Shannon at the front desk were so helpful and really made our stay extra special. The maids were also fantastic. Loved the hotel and the location. Real good workout facilities as well. I will definitely book this hotel again when I am in Chicago. I just loved the neighborhood and it was close to China Town.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi JustineFromAustin!

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback for Tony, Shannon and the housekeeping staff. We truly appreciate your review and are glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for future visits to Chicago!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Laura of the Third Star restaurant in the Hyatt Regency McCormick was great. She helped me get just what I needed (special diet) and was very courteous. The hotel itself is lovely. I will be back. Five stars!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review. We're happy to hear Laura was able to assist you while dining at Third Star. We appreciate you sharing this feedback with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!