We were in town for a short meeting and the hotel was very close to that, but a little far from all the downtown action. We arrived very late at night after a long and the night staff was wonderful. I wish I would have gotten the woman at the front desk's name -- she checked us in quickly and with a smile. Our room was clean and had everything we needed. The shower was awesome with fantastic water pressure. Nice workout room. The cost to park seemed a bit high but it is Chicago! Had a fantastic salad in the restaurant and the bartender was very accommodating--even making us his very own "Chicago Snow" drink!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District