“Cindy's : Rooftop dining in Chicago”
Review of Cindy's

Cindy's
Ranked #171 of 10,825 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Theater District
Neighbourhood: Theater District
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cindy's is a stylish rooftop bar/eatery with entrance through the Chicago Athletic Club
If you love the Windy City, no matter if it's day or night , no matter the season, you will enjoy their lovely and innovative cocktails and nice view over lake Michigan/Millennium Park from the balcony.The stunning view of the lake is worth the price.
Staff is friendly and efficient with table service.
Food choices are limited, however they are good.
I would suggest to arrive very early or book in advance if you go for drinks and a light meal, otherwise be prepared because the line could be very long as well as the waiting time when you manage to get up to the rooftop bar area.
I definitely recommend this place if you are visiting Chicago.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank daisy742014

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Grabbed a drink at the bar before being seated at a reserved table next to the balcony with views of the city and lake. Server was super friendly. Food was prepared perfectly. Best Old Fashion ever.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the views from Cindy's! The drinks are fun, order snacks outside overlooking the lake and Millennium Park. They now have blankets and a firepit so they can be open more of the year (not sure if the outside is open year round). I have never eaten inside, because I enjoy sitting out when we go here. It is on the top of the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel. If you can, stroll thru the 1st and 2nd floor. This building is over 100 years old and is a jewel of Chicago's. The mosaics on the floor are beautiful. Take a visit where the old pool was. The game room has beautiful dark wood and pub fare. The drawing room is another place to sit and relax with drinks and snacks. Sit by the window and look out over Michigan Avenue. This place is a treasure, so glad it is being used.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I went here for Sunday brunch at the recommendation from our hotel. It was great! The view is amazing! We did not have a reservation, and we did have to wait several minutes for 2 spots to open up at the bar. I had a beer cocktail and my friend had a bloody Mary, both quite good. The food was also good. A great way to end our trip to Chicago! I do suggest getting a reservation because it is a popular brunch spot.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Even on a rainy day, you must step out into the balcony at Cindy’s for the most spectacular views of Chicago’s Millineum Park, skyline and Lake Michigan.

But the food and seating is not truly that special or worth the wait or fretting to get a reservation. Would rather have spent time dining at other fine dining establishments or a pizzeria.

Date of visit: November 2018