US$314
US$258
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$196
US$270
US$198
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

Raffaello Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$563
US$398
2,461 results
All reviewsgreat locationrural societynavy pierwhole foodslobby barbeautiful hotelroom servicethe riverfloor to ceiling windowsbusiness tripbeautiful roomcomfortable bedscorner roomexcellent staywithin walking distancemichigan avenuewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had a lovely corner room on the 8th floor looking at the Chicago River and Sheraton.
Room was spacious, clean, plenty of closet space, and housekeeping service was great and friendly. Only drawback was TV, which had an exasperating delay with the remote.
Other than breakfast, food was limited to bar food, where both food and drinks were big city expensive. Many restaurants within blocks, as well as the easy, fun river walk of the Chicago River. Concierge service was very helpful! Tour buses stop right outside the door, and the hop on / off to get an overview of the city was a good suggestion.

Room Tip: choose a room at the end of the hall to lessen noise
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Christian H, General Manager at Loews Chicago Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Jan B,

Thank you for choosing the Loews Chicago Hotel. We are so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you really liked your corner room with its view of the river, our friendly team and great location. We are currently experiencing a lagging television remote and are working with our service provider to correct this as quickly as possible. Again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was at Loews for a few nights for a conference. The whole place feels very upscale, my room was large, and bed / bedding VERY comfortable. Overall, I was very satisfied.
There was a Whole Foods within close walking distance, but I had no mini-fridge, no microwave. Ultimately, I ended up walking several blocks to find reasonably priced dining options during my several days in Chicago.

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
Christian H, General Manager at Loews Chicago Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear kimberlyhA8988SH,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Loews Chicago Hotel on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased to learn that you had a nice stay with us and that you really liked our comfortable guestrooms and great location. Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend business trip. The service was great! The hotel was extremely clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. The location was great. Everything you could want is in close proximity. I want to plan a return visit for leisure. Would definitely recommend that you check it out.

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Dear mcordero2017,

Thank you for choosing the Loews Chicago for your business trip. We are so pleased to learn that you had an awesome stay with us and that you liked our great location and helpful, friendly team. Again, thank you for staying with us and for recommending the hotel to other travelers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I attended a work function and the hotel was paid for - so I didn't pay out of pocket. I did not hang out at the bar or eat any of the food at the restaurant or use the fitness facilities. But the rooms were large and the beds comfortable and there was free wi-fi. I did explore Chicago and felt the location was perfect if you are comfortable enough walking about a mile. I was able to get to the train station easily to get to midway (the Lowes concierge helped me with the quickest way to walk there). I was able to walk from Gibson's restaurant and I took the train to Wrigley to watch the Cubs playoff game. I also walked back from Three Dots and a Dash one night. Plus I also ran along the river walk and to Navy Pier. So although I don't think there is anything really right next door to Lowes, you can get to some really famous spots after a 10-15 minute walk

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Christian H, General Manager at Loews Chicago Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Jeorge T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Loews Chicago experience on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that you really liked our comfortable guestrooms and perfect location. Again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We stayed in room 714, King room with view of the Sheraton next door. Fair warning, I'm a TV guy, so I deduct a half point right off the bat if I have issues. If you don't really care about the TV, ignore the next four sentences. Like others have noted, there is a delayed response with the remote, which was maddening throughout our three-night stay. Also, no NBC Sports Chicago on the lineup, which was fairly scant. No TV listing card, so had to rely on the slow on-screen guide to remember where the channels were. Good quality, large Samsung though.

Only food we had was catered through the conference and was excellent. Housekeeping staff was exceptional, I'd leave any request on the bed with my tip and was always accomodated, and they cleaned the room at a time that was convenient to me. I find that a few dollars a day can really get you great service. Room was small, but well-appointed, with decent-sized bathroom. Front desk was very friendly and efficient. The bar, like most, is quite expensive ($5 for a club soda, $9 for a large domestic draft). There is a nice very large TV there with four different screens for watching multiple games. Not a whole lot of dining options with a couple blocks, but expand that a bit and you've got practically everything. Convenient self-park very close for $40 a day vs $65 valet.

Dear 2341mid,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Loews Chicago Hotel on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to learn that you had a very nice stay overall and that you really liked friendly, efficient team and the excellent food served at your conference. We are currently experiencing a lagging television remote and are working with our service provider to correct this as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we are placing television channel guides in our guestrooms as we believe that the onscreen guide may be what is causing the delay. Regardless, we apologize for any inconvenience and we can assure you, the problem will be addressed as quickly as possible. Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.