“Avoid for concerts”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This place is terrible for concerts. My favorite band comes up once a year to play here so I am forced to deal...I should say that when they booked CJB at Joe's live in Rosemont my experience was MUCH more pleasant. This place is overcrowded, understaffed, disorganized and just an overall logistical nightmare. If you are under 5'7" you might as well stay home and listen to the album because all your going to be able to see is ceiling and the back of heads. But hey, if you like being pushed around all night by drunk morans in a tiny room with a bunch of nightmare frat boys while they stick their tongues down their dates throat 6 inches away from your face while spilling their drink on you.....then this is the place for you. I try to avoid it at ALL costs.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Watched UFC. Great service and so many tv's to see the fight! Food and drinks were perfect. Would definitely return again!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

My husband and I took a major road trip to finally check this place out! We are so glad we did! The concert we went for was amazing! The sound was great and the service was excellent! The ladies walking around selling beer in the crowd were awesome...this is customer service! We also stopped in earlier in the day and had the huge soft pretzel which was delish! We would definitely make the long trip again!

Reviewed 20 November 2015

I was on business in Chicago and free last night and was fortunate enough to get a chance to see Old Dominion at Joe's. What a great show! The have a great lineup of Country music coming in the future as well.. Going back next time I am in the WIndy CIty!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Went to Joe's on Weed Street for a 16 Candles concert on a Saturday night and danced the night away. Cost to get in was only $10.00, sound was great, plenty of room, nice clean bathroom, friendly employees.