“Great greek food!”
Review of Brandy's

Brandy's
Ranked #2,578 of 10,173 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Very good place for greek food! I ate the Football Gyros which was too big for me to finish, took half the gyros with me home. My girlfriend had a Cheese Burger which she loved. Delicious food, nice staff, clean restaurant with booths and high chairs. Recommended!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

There isn't anything you can't get here - fast food, slow cooked food, Mexican, Greek, American, Breakfast, Lunch, Desserts. The place is impressively clean. The food was great. We had a combo (Italian Beef and Sausage), Greek Salad with Chicken, Chicken Tenders, and a Corn dog. French fries were big, crisp on the outside, soft on the inside. Can say enough good things about this place. Can't believe we've never been here before. Will definitely be back. Small parking lot but we didn't have trouble parking today. It's at a precarious corner of Harlem and Avondale just before you get to Northwest Highway. If you don't know the area and the parking lot is full you might be tempted to leave. Don't. Park on Avondale or circle round and find a spot on Harlem. It'll be worth it.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Brandy's happened to be close to where I was heading, so I stopped there. They have enough off-street parking. The restaurant itself has booths, as well as high and low tables. The first thing that you will notice is the huge menu that is above the counter. They have everything that you would expect from pizza puffs to gyros platters to rib platters. I didn't find the prices unreasonable. I ordered a patty melt and it was perfectly done and it was tasty, especially the onions, of which there were plenty. The service was very friendly. Why stop at a McDonald's or a fast food place like that, when you can stop here for only a little more?

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

This place has a wide variety of choices. Everything I've ever had is good: Italian beef, burgers, veggie burgers, gyros, and kebabs. The service is always fast and friendly.

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

Not a huge fan of there food and to be honest i think there very expensive all there food seems to be very bland to me however i love there soups if i go here its for soup thats it i tried several different things left a lot to be desired

Been to Brandy's? Share your experiences!