“Excellent food”
Review of Tanta

Tanta
Reserve with OpenTable
Tanta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 10,826 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: River North
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is excellent. I'm a bit skeptical of fusion places but this one does it right. You either get Peruvian items with Asian accents, or the other way around and everything is excellent.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

y’all, I cant put into words how amazing this restaurant is. their food is art and full of flavor. their cocktails are different but delicious. we sat at the bar and the bartenders were so friendly and gave great recommendations, they really know their menu. i’d say everything was priced perfectly, well worth what we spent! if you are in Chicago, you must go here. I hope to come back just so I can eat here again. also the bathrooms are really cool.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

It is not often that I see this many things on a menu I want to order. I really want to go back here to try more. Everything we had was delicious. Delicious cocktails especially if you like your drinks spicy.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I was in Chicago for business and I booked a reservation for four business colleagues at the last minute and everyone was so happy with my choice. All of the appetizers and entrees we tried were yummy. Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable.
I am looking forward to my next trip to Chicago so I can go back to this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We went with 6 people and sampled about 12 dishes. They were all so good especially the various ceviche were delicious. The cocktails were good as was the service. I also like the decor. We all really enjoyed the dining experience.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Tanta? Share your experiences!