“Flavor Explosion in your Mouth”
Review of Deleece - CLOSED

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Wrigleyville
Cross street: Grace
Transit: The Sheridan red line, the Southport brown line and the Ravenswood brown line are all equidistant to the restaurant. The 22 Clark St. bus is one block away on Clark and Irving Park Rd.
Description: One of the first sophisticated, yet casual neighborhood haunts, Deleece is still considered one of the best. With its innovative, seasonably inspired eclectic menu, its affordable prices, and warm welcoming service, Deleece is the neighborhood restaurant you wish was in your neighborhood! We serve lunch Tuesday through Friday from 11:30am to 2:30pm and we serve brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00am to 2:30pm. Reservations for Sunday brunch are accepted for parties of 6 or more.
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We came here for the first time with a Groupon and have been hooked since. Their menu is a bit limited but there is a little something for everybody. I always stick with their pork chop but my husband has everything else on the menu and has loved it. The fried Cauliflower with curried apples, braised red pearl onions, lime, bread crumbs, and parsley is amazing. There is so much flavor and texture and it all works well together. Yum. Try it!

Reviewed 24 December 2011

We were suppose to go to another restaurant but, out of the blue, we decided to go to Deleece instead. The (new) location on Southport is very nice. The atmosphere is contemporary, inviting, and has simple clean lines. The staff was appropriately kind. The food was amazing!! I know this place has always had awesome brunches but I never thought to visit for dinner. I had the duck and it was delightful. I do not know what they did to the veggies but I would like to find out...they were delicious as well! Very. I'm definitely going to Deleece again! For brunch And dinner!

Reviewed 19 October 2011

I was here with a group of six. I don't know if the fact that the place was moving into new digs in about a week that made it subpar or just that the restaurant wasn't what we had hoped. I felt the selection was very limited for dinner. Most in our group opted for soup and salad which I find rather odd for dinner. It was good but nothing to write home about. No one wanted to try dessert. Disappointed after reading all the glowing recommendations here.

Reviewed 24 August 2011

All four of us were very happy with our choices. We enjoyed sitting outside as the restaurant is on a quiet street. The chocolate dessert dessert was especially good.

Reviewed 16 June 2011

I visited this restaurant on the hint of a friend, and I'm glad I stopped by. The atmosphere was charming, the staff was polite, professional and welcoming. When I had a question about how my order was made, Daryn did a wonderful job explaining it to me. I don't get to Chicago often, but I will be back to Deleece when business takes me to the Windy City.