“Gyros done right ”
Review of Nick's Gyros

Nick's Gyros
Ranked #3,105 of 10,732 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

This place has been in my neighborhood forever its the original nicks its small but big on taste always fresh hot and of course delicious

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

One of the best Gyros I have ever had. The sauce is just right, and plenty of meat. The baklava has a very smoth texture and great flavor. Very good.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Best gyros in Chicago, hands down. Better than anything I've had anywhere in this city including Greek town. This is a family run joint that I've been going to since I was a kid. Not much has changed and that's a good thing.

Been to Nick's Gyros? Share your experiences!