“Great time with friends.”
Review of Prost!

Prost!
Ranked #1,163 of 9,899 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: German
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Went here Friday night with another family, the food was good and drinks were better. Great neighborhood spot that I feel no one knows about. Try the schnitzel sandwich and pretzel for sure.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stopped in and was impressed at how much it looked like a real german festhaus that I have been to in Germany. Sat at the bar and for a couple of half liters of a good wheat beer. Ordered the Chicken Schnitzel and it was very good. A table near me ordered a "Boot" of beer. I have no idea how much beer is in there, but I am glad they shared it between a few of them. Lots of TVs behind the bar playing Soccer and Baseball.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Once of the best German restaurants in the city! Excellent cuisine and incredible selection of German beers on tap! Great place to kickback with friends and enjoy liter beer or "Der Stiefel" if you're really adventurous!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

My review should probably be a 4.5 but I picked 5 because Prost! is better than a 4. I have had takeout food from Prost! before but my daughter, granddaughter and I decided to have dinner there. I love German food but find it hard to find in my native Pittsburgh, PA. I love Prost! We had many items - the whole pretzel, crispy pierogie, potato pancakes and a wurst board which included wurst, red cabbage, sauerkraut, German potato salad and rolls. It was delicious!! I enjoyed every bite - and wished I had room for more. It's not at all fancy but offers good basic German food. I'll be back my next visit to Chicago.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

The food here tastes like it is not mass produced and they do have authentic options. My only qualm was all of the benches that you sit on kept together with duct tape!