“Brandy's!”

Brandy's
Ranked #2,446 of 10,110 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Greek, Fast food
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Gotta love Brandy's love to go there whenever I am in Chicago. I could eat a shoelace with their cucumber sauce on it :). This trip at my sister's suggestion I had the chicken kababs and had greek potatoes instead of fries yummmmm. Made 2 meals out of it. Other times I get the gyro can't go wrong with that.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have only had their tacos. This is because they are so good that I never want to try anything else. They are not your typical Mexican tacos. They are more Americanize but the ground beef is just mouth watering. My boyfriend had tried a few different menu items and he has loved everyone! We Love Brandy's!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

They have a good option for everyone, do not hesitate to visit that place.
It's like a home made burger.
Definitely better than McDonalds

Reviewed 30 June 2016

This Brandy's is one of four in the Chicago area. Located in a small corner strip mall, parking can be a bit tight since the parking lot is not big. But once in the restaurant, you'll find that it is very clean and well-kept. They have an extensive menu which is located at the top of the wall behind the order counter. We ordered a full slab of ribs with a double order of creamy coleslaw, which came with two large pieces of garlic bread. The ribs & BBQ sauce were tasty and were of the "fall off of the bone" style, which I personally prefer. It is a nice touch that the food is served on regular plates. The staff was friendly and efficient and the food was reasonably priced. My only complaint - not enough garlic on the garlic bread.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Close to my new office. Parking is truly hit or miss. Fantastic selection, cooked to order, reasonable prices, ordered up with a smile! Plenty of places to stop for the same thing, right? Not really, Brandy's is unique in several respects. Real plates, for one. Super clean establishment, serving great food at good prices and you have to do the soup! You won't be disappointed...Try It!

Been to Brandy's? Share your experiences!