Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile
US$150
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$204
The James Chicago
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$216
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$294
US$234
Thompson Chicago
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$175
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown(Chicago)
US$320
US$140
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$137
US$122
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Raffaello Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$217
US$187
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

The Langham, Chicago(Chicago)
US$442
1,878 results
All reviewsgreat locationnavy pierfront deskmake your own wafflesfree breakfastbreakfast roomgarrett's popcornmichigan avenueyogurtnorthwestern hospitalhard boiled eggsmagnificent milewithin walking distancemag miledonutstwo blocksking suite
Reviewed 4 August 2017

The hotel is nice, very well located and the breakfast is good and complete.
We were given a room for four people (two double beds which were rather small for two persons), and actually the size of the room is very small, almost no place for clothes and luggage.
There was a constant noise coming from the central air conditiioning equipment.
The staff are very friendly.

Room Tip: Please select a room over floor 6.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank etedesco
Management response:Responded 6 August 2017

Thank you etedesco for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our location and our breakfast but sadden that we did not meet yours/our expectation throughout the whole stay. We want to apologize for the size of the room and the constant noise coming from the central air conditioning unit. I have shared your feedback with our engineering team to ensure this was an isolated issue. We hope we have the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Very nice hotel! Stayed on the 12th floor. Four of us in a room with two double beds. Beds are not huge, but comfortable. There is a refrigerator. We did not have the best view. I do not think there are too many rooms in this hotel that have great views. The room was very clean. Our shower curtain had a spoiled smell to it. We did not get time to tell them, but the maid must have noticed and had it changed the first day. The staff was FABULOUS! Always, always, always very helpful. Jamure (sp?), the bellman, was fantastic! This hotel is close to everything. We walked the Magnificent Mile, to Navy Pier, the Bean. We did Uber to Willis Tower as it was a bit of a walk and we wanted to get there when it opened. But, you could walk there if you needed to. There is tons of great eating places nearby. Chipotle and Garrett's are both within a half a block. DO not eat at Epic Burger across the street. We did not park in their ramp. We used Spot Hero and found a parking ramp that was a half a block away and cost $55 for three days (no in and out privileges). The breakfast is your standard fair, but a little better. They had scrambled eggs (with toppings), sausage, cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit (watermelon, strawberries, etc.), pastries, waffles. Great place, great location, decent price (for downtown Chicago).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jeremy G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Dooleyjh,

Thank you for your stay and review. We are so glad to hear that you found our location to be convenient and our rooms to be clean and comfortable. It's also great you had time to enjoy our complimentary breakfast.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I really appreciate the effort that was given to ensure I had a good stay while there on business. Two things I definitely have to mention--1) the personal email I received from the front office manager BEFORE I showed up, while I was there, and after I left; 2) there was NO carpet on the room floor!! I LOVED that!! Instead, I walk into a room that appeared to have pergo instead. Whatever it was, I felt more comfortable putting my feet on the bare floor that I would've had there been carpet. Last thing, I have to give a shout out to the Valet and Bell Hop gentlemen. The only thing I'd change is the LOCATION! l couldn't handle that crazy traffic and the rudeness of the drivers. Other than that, I have only great comments about this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear lcalkins054,

Thank you for your stay and review. We are so happy to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly and our rooms to be comfortable. We'll pass your kindness along to management.

We hope to see you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I came to Chicago to get my visa for my visit to France. After arriving, I found out that I needed more copies of documents. Zeke at the front desk copied all the documents and made two copies each for free for me, which saved me a lot of money and stress. The rooms are beautiful also, with wood floors instead of carpet, which makes it so much cleaner. Thank you so much Zeke!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your stay and review. We are thrilled to hear that you found our rooms to be clean and nicely decorated and our customer service to be excellent. We will pass your compliments along to Zeke, in particular.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This is our second stay here in as many years. It is close to Michigan Avenue and shopping. We walked to Three Dots and a Dash meandering back to the hotel. The staff was friendly and the only problem we had was that the TV didn't work. The desk pro brought us new batteries for our remote and then a new remote, but in the end we couldn't get the TV on. No worries, we just chatted a bit more before we went to sleep.
We checked the weather and traffic on our phone apps and we were good to go!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jeremy G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Legend3461,

Thank you for your positive words. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

We hope to see you again on your next trip!