“Mixed grill”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #213 of 10,147 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Michigan Avenue
Transit: Nearest El stop: Brown/Purple/Green/Orange/Pink Lines - State/Lake or Randoph/Wabash Red Line - State/Lake Blue Line - Clark/Lake
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Troy was an excellent..server..made the meal more enjoyable..stopped in after the sweets and snack expo great all the way had sangria yum..steak shrimp and bacon wrapped scallops

1  Thank bac322

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The food and ambiance is just amazing but we new it was expensive so we were careful on what we bought (also because portions are big), but even being careful on expenses it came to 75$ us each. (Without drinks or wine). Keep in mind the dinner will cost a lot and then enjoy the good food! Steak amazing, pastas with shrimps wow...

1  Thank salsaSISI
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had dinner here. I ordered the 6oz filet, which was perfectly cooked. I added the truffle sauce which was delicious but not quite melted (it seemed like it may have been frozen when the added it or at least very cold). We had a side of grilled asparagus, which was also perfectly prepared. We started with spinach salads (which we were assured were individual servings but were actually huge--we could have easily split one). They were nice, though, and had a decent amount of bacon and red onion bits in them and a nice dressing. I had creme brulee for dessert and my husband had key lime pie. They were both pretty unremarkable. We had a bottle of wine with dinner, and as is often the case, the wine was incredibly over priced (our son-in-laws family are vintners - I know what the retail price is of much of the wines on the menu). If you will have wine with dinner, it would be worth checking on the corking fee and bringing your own bottle. Would I recommend Morton's? I don't know, it is very nice but they did not know my socks off for what we paid.

1  Thank Mary Ellen W
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

And ended.. Very good staff with average food.. Steaks were ok nothing special especially for the price
This was my last time trying a Morton's and I figured the original one wouldn't disappoint. I was wrong.. Never going back to any Morton's again.. Ever.
Good luck Tillman you killed a good one
Stick with local steakhouses when you travel.. The chains are all run by accountants

3  Thank BIGPHUN
Reviewed 15 May 2017

If you are in Chicago you need to enjoy some Prime Rib. This is definitely an excellent place to do so. I dropped in without reservation and was offered to wait for 30 minutes or get drinks and menu in the bar area. I opted for the Bar. Service was OK but not outstanding. I ordered the Porterhouse and some side dishes and the beef was swiftly cooked and served. I wanted it medium and it was delivered as ordered. Price is in the higher end but definitely fair value for the meat quality offered. Overall a clear recommendation. I will bring next time my family!

1  Thank Pfundi