2,863 results
All reviewsstate and lakerooftop barwit hotelbirds chirpingnature soundswarm cookiesspa roomthe theater districtthe riverthe loopcorner roomhotel guestsmillennium parkfloor to ceiling windowsthe beanupon checkblue line
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent location for my meeting. Right next to the L line that goes to Midway airport. The staff was very friendly and professional. The room itself was excellent. Really everything we expect in a Doubletree hotel. The only drawback was we could hear our neighbors very well in the adjoining room. We would still consider returning to stay. As always, love the cookies!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GeneralManager201, Guest Relations Manager at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for your review! The location here at theWit really is great! We really strive for top notch service and I am pleased to see that we are achieving that. I am sorry to hear that you had some noise coming from your neighbors. I do hope that you come back and give us another try for a perfect stay! Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will ensure that you are placed in a quiet room without an adjoining room. We look forward to welcoming you back!

kmeinhardt@thewithotel.com

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This hotel is ideally located in downtown Chicago, and was just a pleasure to stay at. Staff was unbelievably helpful, kind and welcoming. Anything I needed, I was assisted with. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Brenda S,

Thank you for your review! I am pleased you see you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you are able to come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I stayed at the Wit in February and was impressed with its location, food quality for breakfast and updated guest rooms. A staff were friendly and very helpful with professional matters I had to handle. Great stay!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
GeneralManager201, Guest Relations Manager at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you for you review! I am thrilled to see you had such a wonderful stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Stayed at the Wit in Chicago for four days, three nights. The hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure my kids were happy with the stay. The room was large, the beds and pillows were very comfortable. We loved the location as it was within walking distance to the Field Museum and Navy Pier. We did not eat the restaurants in the hotel so cannot comment on them.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GeneralManager201, Guest Relations Manager at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Shamrocknkate,

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you are able to join us again soon and that you will be able to dine in one of our restaurants. I'm sure that you will enjoy them as much as you did the rest of the hotel.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Well, as I get ready to check out this morning I must say that this was a wonderful location for our National Sales meeting this year. We were a group of about 115 people, so we were a pretty good sized crowd to have "baby-sit".

My check in went smoothly. The woman who did this was smooth, efficient and very friendly. She is an asset to this hotel.

The king room that I had was clean and well appointed. As I was on the 10th floor the view was not spectacular as I basically was looking at all of the rooms across the street, but I wasn't going to be in my room hardly at all.

We had basically all of the meeting rooms on the hall reserved for our group. Breakfast each morning was a buffet outside of our meeting rooms. This kind of set up can be very hit or miss. In our case it was a bit of a homerun. The hot foods were hot and plentiful. We had eggs, potatoes with peppers sausages, breads, fruit, yogurt and on and on. Coffee, juice sodas and water were in constant supply Everything that I tried was very tasty. There were people constantly cleaning up the table and restocking. There was also a group that was removing plates from those who had finished their breakfast. The staff was very well trained and professional.

As we had all of the meeting rooms on the 3rd floor, all of the dividers were pulled back and presentations were done on four screens. Everything worked well except for about 20 minutes one day when one large projection screen failed to work. Their IT people had it fixed within about 15-20 minutes so the presentation was able to continue.

We also had one day when lunch was also a buffet outside the conference rooms. This was also exceptional.

The rooftop bar (The Roof) was really nice!! We had lunch one day there as well as a dinner there the final night. The food was incredible and the service was top notch. It was unfortunately raining so we were not able to have the roof opened up, but that in no way took away from the evening. Live music, great food and drinks, great service made for a wonderful wrap-up to our meeting.

To the management: You have a truly wonderful staff and I hope that you let them know that.

I will be back for a personal stay soon.

Room Tip: Higher rooms provide a better view and get away from some of the city noises.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GeneralManager201, Guest Relations Manager at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for your review! I am pleased to see that your stay with us was so enjoyable. We strive to give top notch service and I am thrilled to see that we are succeeding. Thank you for all of your compliments, they will be shared with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!