US$247
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$225
US$198
  • Restaurant
Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
The Langham, Chicago(Chicago)
US$563
US$500
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$586/night.

2,798 results
All reviewsstate and lakerooftop barwit hotelbirds chirpingnature soundschicago theaterwarm cookiesspa roommillennium parkthe riverthe loopdiamond membercorner roomhotel guestsfloor to ceiling windowsthe beanupon check
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I would stay here for the cookies but there was so much more but I loved how the staff were delighted to give extra cookies whenever requested! The hotel was in walking distance of many restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GeneralManager201, Guest Relations Manager at theWit - A DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear 169kimberlyy,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are a Hilton DoubleTree and offer fresh cookies to all of our guests so please come back and get some any time! Our top notch staff is trained to give all of our guests the best service available, so am I thrilled to hear they had such a memorable impact on your stay and were able to give you all the cookies you needed! Our hotel is smack dab in the middle of downtown Chicago which makes it easy for our guests to go dine in the fantastic River North scene or shop up and down the Magnificent Mile. Feel free to contact me directly if you are returning to theWit, we’d love to welcome you back for another great stay!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hotel to stay at while in the city. Great location, close to everything - restaurants and public transportation. Service was excellent and the room was superb. Excellent views as well. We will be staying here in the future!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Angela C,

Thank you for a wonderful review! Our prime location in the heart of downtown Chicago puts us just steps away from so many incredible places to see in the city including Millennium Park, the Chicago River Walk, The Magnificent Mile, The Chicago Theater, and the outstanding food and dining scene in River North! We are also indeed by every major CTA line making it easy for our guests to traverse the city via public transit. I am also happy to hear that our top notch staff provided you with world class service, and that your spacious sleeping room had a breathtaking view as well. Please come back and stay with us anytime, we would love to welcome you back for another memorable stay here at theWit!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

From start to finish theWit made every detail of our wedding perfect. The customer service of all of the staff from bellhops to banquets to the Chef was stellar. Our family & friends are still raving about the mac n cheese bar, the cake, & all of the delicious food & creative desserts. The rooftop made for epic photos & a modern wedding atmosphere that I know cannot be beat. Brittney Epstein the Senior Social Catering Manager made us feel loved, welcome, & top priority throughout the entire planning process & event. She is always quick to respond & super easy to work with. We love theWIT & highly recommend it to anyone looking to plan the wedding truly of your dreams. Not one complaint from our entire (some of them hard to please) :) family.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mhussma,

Thank you for the incredible feedback! I am so happy that we were able to host you and your guests for your wedding weekend, it is always very special for us to be part of such a memorable experience! Our top notch staff is trained to go above and beyond for all of our guests, so I am happy to hear that so many departments were able to have such a memorable impact on your special day. Our executive chef comes from a Michelin starred background and our pastry chef is my personal favorite pastry chef in the city of Chicago so I will be sure to pass along your kind words the heads of our fantastic culinary programs here at the hotel! Our ROOF bar does indeed offer some amazing photo opportunities, so I am thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy a magical wedding experience 27 stories above it all! Brittney will be so happy to hear that her service made such an impact on your stay with us, she is a value asset to property and makes sure that all of our bride and grooms want for nothing during their stay with us. I am so happy that every single one of your guests was so impressed with their Wit experience! Please come back and visit us again in the future, it is always so lovely to welcome our wedding couples back to the hotel!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Wife's B Day was spent downtown and we wanted a nice hotel which the wit total delivered from, the great price to the modern rooms and the awsome rooftop bar/ night club. The experience was so good we booked another night.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear ruless5524,

Thank you for a great review! I am so happy we were able to host you for your wife’s birthday, we always love it when guests are coming in to celebrate special occasions! I am thrilled that our room rate was spot on, and that you enjoyed our spacious, modern rooms and fantastic ROOF bar/nightclub on our 27th floor. The fact that everything was so nice that you extended your stay is music to my ears! Please come back and see us again soon for another memorable stay at theWit!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Firstly love the location of the hotel, next to Chicago Theatre. Secondly I booked a king junior suite that had a double bed, a large dresser that had two TVs mounted that separated the sleeping area from the dining area and there was a kitchenette kitted with a fridge and microwave. No kettle available but a coffee percolator machine. I travelled with my husband and a 5 year old and 11 month old baby. My only bugboo would have been the kettle as I was doing cold sterilisation for the baby bottles and I needed a good supply of boiling water to fill my thermos to make formula milk when we were out and about, as well as rinsing items. Hence my review loses the one star. Loved the kitchenette, so invaluable especially the first couple of nights both kids were jet lagged and going out for meals was a no go. We had many nights of take outs
or hot food from whole foods, which meant that meal times were easy on us as as opposed to being a total stress zone. The room itself was spacious, decor a little tired and dark but comfortable. Huge bathroom with a bath tub used by both the kids in one go for bathtime fun. A check - in Andrew made us most welcome and a shout out to Kit who emailed me before our arrival to ask if we needed anything. I requested a crib and a pull out bed for the kids both which were in place when we arrived - brilliant service. And also a mention to Eric, concierge who was very friendly and equally helpful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear CarinaCambridge,

Thank you for such amazing feedback! The Chicago Theater is right across the street from us, so I am thrilled to hear that our proximity to the Theater District made it easy for you to enjoy a show! The Junior Spa Suites are some of my personal favorite rooms on the property, and not only offer all the amenities you’ve listed but have floor-to-ceiling windows with a breathtaking city view as well. We love hosting families while they are visiting Chicago, so it is very refreshing to hear that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed the property! I apologize that there was no kettle in the room for you, while we do offer the coffee machines standard in every room we have tea kettles available upon request. If you do return to the property please feel free to ask for one and we would be happy to provide! All of our suites are equipped with a kitchenette so that our guests can enjoy a spacious room that feels just an extra bit like home. I am also happy to hear you found the room and bathroom to be spacious, complete with a spa soaker tub that is also standard in all of our suites. I will also pass your kind words along to Andrew and Kit who will be thrilled to know that their service played a role in improving your Wit experience! Kit, along with the entirety of our concierge team, does try to reach out to those guests who are bringing families so that we can ensure a comfortable visit prior to their arrival so I am glad to hear you were no exception. Thank you also for your kind words about my service as well, it is so nice to know that so many staff members were able to make your stay at theWit so memorable! Please contact me directly if you are ever returning to theWit, as I would love to welcome you and your family back for another outstanding stay!