Hotel Blake Chicago
Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$809
US$811
US$589
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$352
Cancelon
2,113 results
All reviewsprinter's rowmeli cafeprinters rowthe looptwo sinkswithin walking distancegrant parkcontinental breakfastblue linestreet noiseattached restaurantdoor manbrick wallsears towerbuckingham fountainroom was spaciousfront desk staff
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Large and well-decorated room with a cozy chair for reading and a good desk for working. A large and comfortable bed. A little expensive and does not include breakfast. Excellent front desk staff and the bellman is helpful and friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kentvisit0r
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were in town for the weekend. The staff was very helpful and kind despite some other encounters I had while in Chicago. Christina even wrapped me up in my scarf before I walked out because it was very cold and windy. Showtime helped my husband get a train ticket for his trip to the airport and also showed us the nearest train station. They were always ready to recommend restaurants and sites to see. They made us feel like we were literally with friends or family!

Room Tip: Studio hotel room with fridge and microwave. We had a city street view.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great hotel, clean and comfortable room for a bargain price, and super convenient location! All of the staff were friendly and helpful! Fantastic brunch and Meli’s Cafe next door! 11/10 would recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I’m impressed with the hotel. Conveniently located, great priced and clean! Where else can u get great value! Loved that they put at least 4 comfy pillows and the bed is just right! Not soft nor too hard on your back. I will stay here again. The only problem I had was there is no big sign outside to help me locate the hotel easier and no mark loading or unloading zone. Also there is no 24 hours food service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Chicago to attend a 3-day conference at the Hilton on S. Michigan Avenue, but there were no guest rooms left there by the time I booked. I started looking for other hotels within walking distance of the conference; that's how I found the Hotel Blake, and I'm so glad I did! Hotel Blake is in a beautiful, well restored building in the south part of the Loop. My room was large and airy, with high ceilings and a lovely view of the Printer's Row neighborhood and Harold Washington Library. The hotel is an easy, 10-minute walk from S. Michigan Avenue and the north end of the museum campus. My room was quiet, the king bed was very comfortable, and I slept well. The bathroom included double sinks and a very large rain-style shower. Other amenities included free wifi, a small fitness center, flat-screen TV, and mini-fridge. Every staff member I interacted with was exceptionally friendly and attentive. There is a great restaurant, Meli Café, attached to Hotel Blake; my colleague, my fiancé, and I enjoyed a couple of delicious meals there. (Their Berkshire pork chop is highly recommended!). All in all, the Hotel Blake was convenient, comfortable, and felt luxurious for the price. It was a lucky find and a great value. I would happily stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business