2,559 results
All reviews the weber grill great location navy pier fridge and microwave within walking distance magnificent mile valet parking front desk staff self park michigan ave city view street noise business center would definitely stay here again few blocks mag mile corner room
Reviewed 20 April 2016

This hotel is in a great location close to good shopping and restaurants. The price is good for the location. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend it to anyone wanting to enjoy a trip to the city.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Timothy G, Hotel Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. It was a pleasure to receive your comments and to learn your appreciation of our hotel; I was pleased to hear you specifically enjoyed our hotel's convenient location, clean rooms and the excellent customer service you received from our staff. It's always good to hear that we are meeting the expectaions our guests come to expect and deserve. We look forward to more years servicing you in the true spirit of hospitality from Hilton Hotels.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Convenient location, reasonable price, attentive staff...will be back!

Close to great restaurants, right by the blue line, nice breakfast on site, easy walk to Michigan Avenue, a block from Nordstrom, worked out perfect for business team attending tradeshow at McCormick

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. It was a pleasure to receive your comments and to learn your appreciation of our hotel; I was pleased to hear you specifically enjoyed our hotel's convenient location, pricing of rooms and the excellent attentive customer service you received from our staff. It's always good to hear that we are meeting the expectaions our guests come to expect and deserve. We look forward to more years servicing you in the true spirit of hospitality from Hilton Hotels.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

The Hilton Garden Inn on the MM is my hotel of choice when visiting family there. It's great location and clean, comfortable and affordable rooms give it a leg up on the competition. I have always been impressed w their service to start; efficient, professional and friendly. This time was no different w one minor snafu at checkout. Specifically we hit the bell staff at a bad time when rooms weren't quite ready for check in and incoming guests wanted to store their bags and departing guests like me wanted to do the same. The result was a long and slow wait to store bags - this despite the fact they had 3 staff working it. Watching the process unfold I left w the impression the staff could of moved w more urgency. That all said the rest of the stay went well. I liked the fact that they still delivered a newspaper to my door. Their gym is also first rate. My room also had a Kuerig coffee maker. So all in all a very good but not great stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. It was a pleasure to receive your comments and to learn your appreciation of our hotel; I was pleased to hear you specifically enjoyed our hotel's convenient location, clean and comfortable rooms, the ammenities of our room and workout facility. We look forward to more years servicing you in the true spirit of hospitality from Hilton Hotels.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Really, didn't expect it from Hilton. Went to Chicago with my fiancé to explore the city. I picked Hilton Garden as it is very conveniently located and usually Hilton's service and properties are quite good.

The first room that we got had real problems with a shower. Shower head was broken spreading water all around and also drain didn't work at all - in 2 minutes the whole bathroom was covered in water.
I called service desk and was "surprised" again. They were rude and didn't want to solve the problem at all. They response was "wait until tomorrow and we will come and fix it", and they refused to understand that we wanted to take a shower that night, before going to bed. Only after I requested to refund for that night as I obviously wasn't getting the full service, they suggested to move to the other room. They also gave us two breakfast tickets, which was nice. I though that our problems were over but that wasn't true. The new room appeared to be next to an elevator shaft and we had an incredible noise all the night and specifically early in the morning. We slept very bad and felt so tired next morning.
I usually don't care that much about rooms and hotels as we spent all the time outside and go there to sleep only but this time I can say that our trip was ruined by the hotel. Unexpected, when you think Hilton.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Slava K
Timothy G, Hotel Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. Our guests come to expect and deserve the best from Hilton brand and every comment, good or bad, helps us further better ourselves in service. We appreciate your input and apologize for the poor impression we have made; I hope the breakfast was good. We look forward to more years servicing you in the true spirit of hospitality from Hilton Hotels and plan on demonstrating a better satisfaction of what you deserve in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Staff was very friendly and efficient both during check in and checking out. Room very clean and comfortable. Overall a great visit. Internet service was fast, log on was simple. Location was great for the business trip.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent business stay. It was a pleasure to receive your comments and to learn your appreciation of our hotel; I was pleased to hear you specifically enjoyed our hotel's convenient location, cleanliness, internet speed and the excellent customer service you received from our staff. It's always good to hear that we are meeting the expectaions our guests come to expect and deserve. We look forward to more years servicing you in the true spirit of hospitality from Hilton Hotels.