4,709 results
All reviews floor to ceiling windows tranquil suite rooftop bar comfy king great location small balcony corner king fire pit rain shower top floor boutique hotel state street whole foods room service mini bar great room downtown chicago
Reviewed 24 June 2016

First time staying here and I will be back. Extremely friendly and helpful staff and the rooms were really nice - even better than I had expected. Bed was really comfortable and I slept through the city noise with no problems. Location was very convenient to the Red Line for touring the city. Can't recommend the Dana enough.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely fabulous. Everything was perfect except they don't offer English breakfast tea in room if your a tea lover. But in saying that the coffee machine makes up for it. And the choice of wine available in your room. It's clean modern and staff are very polite. Where the hotel is situated is ideal for shopping and eating and night life. The hotel also has a night club vertigo when is free to residents if your in the mood for a late night. Food also delicious. I would recommend this hotel and if I ever go to Illinois again I will stay at this 10 out 10 hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We had such a great time at the Dana. We will def be back. Wedding party loved it too! Perfect spacious suite to get ready with my bridal party! The staff was so nice and helpful. They were berry accommodating. The location is amazing!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Picked the Dana for the location. What a great place to stay in downtown Chicago. The people were great and the room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. We were able to walk to all the locations where we had events.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Would you please whether you have found Business Holder with Business Card under "Susie Che" during my stay of 11~15 June 2016 in the room?
I appreciate your help. Since I would like the distance and surrounding areas but BAR is a little bit noise.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business