“Great Hot Pretzels ”

Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Ranked #68 of 258 Bakeries in Chicago
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

While waiting for a fight I saw the ladies taking pretzels out of the oil. I had one in about five seconds and boy was it good. The butter was perfect and the cheese didn't hurt. The ladies were very helpful and friendly. Going through there again and will stop.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

On our way to baggage claim I just had to have a pretzel - a must in Chicago and I was delighted with the hot wonderful snack! Even my husband who got a bite or two said it was an exceptionally good pretzel.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We stopped at Auntie Anne's Pretzels because we wanted something other than a small bag of tiny pretzels on the airplane. We actually got a couple of different types which was nice, so we were able to share. This Auntie Anne's Pretzels is located near Gate 18 on Concourse C of Terminal 1 of O'Hare International Airport. Though a bit more expensive than an Auntie Anne's at a mall or at a highway oasis, the pretzels are still tasty. The staff was friendly which was nice.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Need a good tasting bite to eat without going overboard? Not gonna' find it in the airport unless you have a sit down meal. if you are in a hurry and just need something to help hold you over, try one (or 2) od Aunt Anne's Pretzel Dogs. Yes, not just the pretzel but the ones with the hot dog inside. What a great treat.
Enjoy

1  Thank Gene H
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Really good pretzels. I recommend the almond pretzel and the pretzel dog. The staff were efficient and made our pretzels on spot.

1  Thank tehtraveller2002