Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$497
eDreamsUS$497
Hotels.comUS$330
Trip.comUS$330
Orbitz.comUS$330
All reviews fish get away hidden treasure ocean fox bedroom villa washer dryer both sides three nights on site restaurant beautiful spot conch fritters turquoise water family vacation the cottages back porch private beach governors harbor
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2020

From the moment we arrived, the hospitality was top-notch. We loved our condo, the spectacular view, the beaches, pools and the friendly staff at the restaurant. Especially great was getting out on the water - a cocktail cruise and a boat trip to the sandbar were definitely highlights.
If you are game for traveling to a beautiful remote location, I would definitely visit Cape Eleuthera.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 11 February 2020

We stayed at Cape Eleuthera for 4 nights. The villa was perfectly appointed with everything you could think of needing. The bedrooms were very comfortable with plenty of bathroom space too. The views from our balcony and back porch were incredible. The turquoise water is spectacular. A special thanks to Chris and Grayson for making our stay so special!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2019

We intended to spend our whole week near Governors Harbor, but booked three nights at Cape Eleuthera for diving with Al Curry at Ocean Fox. This a pretty cool location with a few different beaches to explore. We stayed in a single bedroom villa and I was quite impressed as I was expected something pretty basic. I've reviewed the restaurant separately, and recommend food shopping in Rock Sound if you'll be here for more than a couple of days. The place also has an interesting history as it was once a much larger resort attraction.

Date of stay: November 2019
ChrisM13611, General Manager at Cape Eleuthera Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Thank you for your review. I am glad that Al and Chad provided a good time for you and your crew. I also like the fact that you enjoyed your accommodations. This is a special place and we want everyone to enjoy the way we do. We would love to have you join us again in the future. Happy New Year.

Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

Me and my friend was look for somewhere to go that was nice and layback. We end up going to cape Eleuthera resort, the place was so beautiful. I really enjoyed the food the staff was nice and friendly,and the room was comfortable and nice

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am so glad you enjoyed Cape Eleuthera. Please come back to see us again. Until then, have a Happy and Blessed New Year!

Reviewed 25 November 2019

We like the drive to South Eleuthera and to have lunch at the Cape. Beautiful beaches to walk on and watch fishermen unlot the fish. Boats from all over the world dock here. It's not to far from the Cruise ship docks

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank kingairpilot

I am grateful for you post. I am more grateful that you enjoyed you time at Cape Eleuthera. Please come back and see us again.