Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
ZenHotels.com
US$59
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2021

Property is not even close to what pictures show. Rooms were dirty and staff did nothing to fix issues. Breakfast was non existent. Staff was rude and reservations were changed from what I booked online.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 31 August 2021

We were given a room on the ground floor and discovered that not only were none of the amenities listed were available, the window was broken and wouldn't close. I expect a safe place for my family to lay their heads at night. This certainly wasn't it.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Rooms are disgusting....
Not happy 5 mins after I got to the room. Handle on the bathroom sick fell off. No internet, no mini fridge & no microwave. Had a table in our room but no chairs, not even one.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

It is difficult writing a proper review because it is difficult to tell how much of what you see is due to local CV-19 restrictions.

The room has had maintenance done it. There was a fresh coat of paint on the walls ceiling tiles have been replaced. I was left with the impression that the room was being upgraded and they had not quite finished. I seriously considered giving them a 4 rating, but there were too many small, easily correctable items to ignore. The reasons for this will be stated later.

First, the facility is located within a few minutes drive of any St. Louis attraction you want to go to via Interstate 64 or a metro bus runs on the main road nearby. You can also drive to the Fairview Heights Metrolink in about 5 minutes. (This was our choice.) Parking is free at the Metrolink station. Any information you may need about the Metro system be found online and you can also buy tickets online. We did use the car to visit some attractions that are not within Metrosystem reach. There is also a Cracker Barrel, Taco Bell, and McDonald's within sight of the building.

Secondly, I received a military discount when I booked on the Wyndham Website. I do not know if this discount is available when booked by any other method.
The room was furnished with a refrigerator, microwave, bureau, table, one chair, and two beds. There was a widescreen TV with cable service. We did not use the microwave, refrigerator, or TV. The floor was hardwood. The room had a closet - washroom and toilet - shower/bath room.

The breakfast had cheerios/fruit loops, various breads, bagels, and waffles.

The room was maintained while we were there. The staff was helpful and friendly.

The Reasons for the downgrade.
1. There was not any type of floor covering. We used extra towels when we showered or used the sink. There was no place in the shower room to put personal essentials or towels, no shelves or towel racks.
2. There was no luggage rack to put luggage on.
3. The breakfast had no butter or margarine for the toast or waffles. There was cream cheese and jellies. There was no seating in the breakfast area and this was a problem because there was only one chair in the room. As a result, we did not eat the breakfast.
4. We did not receive any clean towels until I asked for some towels an the third day. However, we had no problem after that.
5. The wifi was unusable. There appeared to be a signal, but it was so weak that none of our devices could use it.

You may decide for yourself if my downgrade was justified.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Bathroom was dirty and no toilet paper when I asked for some I was given 1/3 roll of toilet paper. Shower was just nasty hallways smelled horrible. We pulled bedding off and used our own blankets. Just unacceptable.