“Amazing Gastropub...”

Cary Ale House & Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with family great pub atmosphere awesome beer list...had the hand made cheese curds with the jalapeno jelly...awesome...finished off the night with the black tea smoked duck breast sliders, off the hook...kudos to your amazing chef! Great job guys! Cheers!

1  Thank John G

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Good atmosphere. Good food.not the best cocktails. Bathroom is very small. Music/T.V. not too loud. I recommend.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Great food and drinks selection, lots of craft beers, and the food is above what you would expect. We went there by chance, my husband was hungry and I could not face Tracks so I thought lets give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised, lots of choice on the menu, great knowledgeable staff, interesting industrial decor, we ended up spending several hours that Saturday and have been back multiple times. This is a older more sophisticated crowd, I would say 35-60+ with a few younger people in the trades to make it interesting and lively. Very few families as I dont think this would be a good place for children. If you are in the area on a Sat and you are looking for a good gastro pub experience without breaking the bank, I would highly recommenced Cary Ale House. Also the Bloody Mary specials they have for brunch is great, you dont need to have brunch to partake.

1  Thank Expat_Canadian2013
Reviewed 26 July 2017

At a recent trip back home I stopped in with a friend at Cary Ale House. It was between lunch and dinner time -- that quiet time when you can never be sure if all the stars are aligned for a good meal. It was outstanding in every way.

Great service -- attentive but not overbearing. We ordered the goat cheese appetizer and I've not had better, anywhere. I also ordered a cocktail -- a ginger rosemary fizzy thing. If you love ginger and rosemary (and who doesn't?) try this one. Even in the heat of the summer it was awesome.

I ordered the cheesy bacon grilled cheese -- also outstanding. And it was huge. Salad on the side was not your average "well throw in the salad with the meal" kinda salad. I would have paid extra for it!

I can't speak to the beer selection, other than it was big. I know, not helpful!

Go. You'll love it. Even at 2 pm on a Tuesday.

1  Thank Melissa W
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, wonderful service, good beer, and s friendly atmosphere. Try the slider sampler. Our server (I think Sam) was wonderful. I'll go back just to have her take care of us, and wow, the poutine was great!

1  Thank RandR J