“Good Sliders”

Cary Ale House & Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We went here last night and my only complaint is when we got there at 7:15 is was pretty cold inside. I'm normally cold, but in looking around, a lot of people had their coats on. I expected this to be more of a brewery, but quickly realized it was not. They had a good selection of beers with good descriptions on the menu. I had the Backyard Ba$tard, which was a Scotch Ale....it was really good.
We ordered cheese curds that came with a jalapeno jelly for dipping, which was awesome. We ordered Bison, tenderloin, and pulled pork sliders....all three were very tasty.
We don't live real close to Cary, but would definitely return if we are in the area.

1  Thank xsfforce

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere, eclectic menu, fantastic service with a wide variety of beers and wines. Might have to wait a little bit during busy times. But worth it!

1  Thank dave s
Reviewed 1 March 2017

They have many micro-brews and a unique menu. I recommend their cheese curds with the jalapeno jelly.

1  Thank Joel S
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Shared drinks and appetizers with friends. Very good atmosphere. Artiss drinks and food available as well as your standards. Beers, burgers, and fries.. Or maple syrup whiskey and orange juice. YUM!!!

1  Thank ListenToMe3
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy Cary Ale House. Great selection if beers, and great food...the food is a bit eclectic. You can sit at bar height tables, regular tables, or sit at the bar. Staff is nice. Food is excellent!! Its popular and gets busy, but i think they take reservations. Not a huge overbearing restaurant. They have a shuffleboard table too for some slight entertainment. I recommend Cary Ale House.

1  Thank Jennifer M