“Visited when my son was back at college”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuco's Burrito Express
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This is one of my son’s favorite restaurants when he gets back to town. Never a bad meal, the food is always freshly made. Definitely worth the trip if you like Mexican food!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The food at Cucu’s has always been tasty and delicious. I have ordered taco dinners and meat nachos from here numerous times and never been disappointed.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Economical and tasty Mexican Cuisine. No need to dress-up to eat here. Great for carry-out or dine in. Although I'm an American, this place serves a great meal.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Lets start by saying that if your looking for authentic Mexican food on a budget this is the place to go. Unassuming, nestled in a strip mall setting, but don't let that put you off. The food is the real deal and the service is personalized. There are not many tables and the place was busy. We had the opportunity to meet the owner who came out to greet his customers as he inquired about our dining experience. A small business owner who took a chance and loves to connect with his customers. Definitely our place for authentic Mexican food in the far NW burbs.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I was in the mood for Mexican food and decided to try this. It looks like a hole in the wall-not much from the outside-so i wasnt sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised!! I had a taco salad and my daughter had a burrito. It was great authentic mexican food. I will definitely go back.

Been to Cuco's Burrito Express? Share your experiences!