“My Tummy is Very Happy!”

Breaking Bread Catering & Deli
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I just ordered delivery from the Crystal Lake location. When I called, the young woman who answered the phone was pleasant and answered every question I had about their menu. I ordered the Burger, Curly Fries, Mac and cheese, and the Pretzel Curds. The Burger was ala carte, but I didn't mind because the prices on their menu is very reasonable. We ate everything that we ordered. The Burger was delicious! The mac and cheese was awesome, and the pretzel curds was outstanding. All were very delicious. I had to call them and tell them about the food. The Manager I spoke to (his name is George) was so friendly and very polite. I am definitely hooked! As a person who works in the industry, we are pretty critical about food in general. I never like to write a revue about restaurants, but I had to with this place. If you haven't been to this location, you have to go. Props to you guys at Breaking Bread!

1  Thank lilvickitrini

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We have a hard time finding places to order from because our lunch is so early. We ordered a group lunch and it was on time and fantastic! Thank you so much for giving us a great option for lunch ! Will definitely be ordering again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

There's a new and much needed deli in Crystal Lake---Breaking Bread just opened in the TJ MAXX plaza. I ran in to get a sandwich--a delicious and generous turkey with Swiss on a pretzel bun. I was delighted with my choices of breads and toppings, the sides (pretzel chess curds next time!), and the freshness of all ingredients!!!! Moreover, the two young people who waited on me and made my sandwich were friendly and efficient. There are tables and chairs if you want to dine in and plenty of parking. Prices are very reasonable. I'm going back and telling all my friends.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This restaurant is local for my family and I so we have been several times. The inside of the place is nice and kept clean but we have mainly taken this food to go. The food itself isn't amazing. Honestly, for a company called 'Breaking Bread', the bread itself is their weak point. Since this is a small local place, its a bit pricey and I don't feel the sandwiches are worth the price point.

What is completely worth the price is the amazing dill dip that comes with their homemade potato chips. I have taken to getting jus the chips and dip when my family wants to eat here.

1  Thank lougordon1306
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Familiar menu with lots of creative twists . Large servings nice relaxed atmosphere, although some dishes can be a little pricey

1  Thank dave s

Been to Breaking Bread Catering & Deli? Share your experiences!