“The Dill dip is amazing! The food is okay overall.”

Breaking Bread Catering & Deli
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This restaurant is local for my family and I so we have been several times. The inside of the place is nice and kept clean but we have mainly taken this food to go. The food itself isn't amazing. Honestly, for a company called 'Breaking Bread', the bread itself is their weak point. Since this is a small local place, its a bit pricey and I don't feel the sandwiches are worth the price point.

What is completely worth the price is the amazing dill dip that comes with their homemade potato chips. I have taken to getting jus the chips and dip when my family wants to eat here.

1  Thank lougordon1306

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Familiar menu with lots of creative twists . Large servings nice relaxed atmosphere, although some dishes can be a little pricey

1  Thank dave s
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I had a greasy grilled cheese on gf bread. Fair. I also had fries that were nothing to write home about. This restaurant probably does best with deli type sandwiches.

1  Thank lcrib
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I've used Breaking Bread twice for catering. Both times, the food was fresh and delicious. We had two types of quiche, crab and asparagus and Lorraine. Both were wonderful. We had the tuna and chicken salad croissants that were fresh and full of tuna and chicken. A fruit plate was fresh and beautifully prepared and the Tortolleni Caesar Salad was to die for. It was still delicious 3 days later when we were eating the leftovers!

1  Thank dottieanne1013
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We ordered dinner from here on a Friday night and enjoyed the meal. The menu and pictures online were representative of what we received. The food was well prepared and still hot from the trip to our home.

While the name of this new business can be deceiving, they do deliver for lunch or dinner.

Well prepared food and reasonable prices that match the quality of what they served.

1  Thank Tim S

Been to Breaking Bread Catering & Deli? Share your experiences!