“Great Food, Nice Atmosphere”
Review of 750 Cucina Rustica

750 Cucina Rustica
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$12 - US$17
Description: An Italian's passion for food has created one of the most popular cuisines in the world. Each region of Italy features a diverse way of cooking each with unique ingredients and regional touches. "Cucina Rustica" is a rustic, county style of cooking made with simple, fresh ingredients you would find in a Sicilian countryside or a small village on the Adriatic coast. From these regions, the LoBue families have combined their love of family, food, and their deep Italian roots to bring the best of their table to you. 750 Cucina Rustica takes pride and creativity to present to you home style favorites, regional specialties, and top quality, fresh ingredients to create a menu that is satisfying, adventurous, and hearty.
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A group of friends went to 750 Cucina Rustica for a birthday dinner.
We had appetizers and dinner.
I personally tried the stuffed mushrooms and the shrimp and grits. Both were excellent, my companions enjoyed them as well. We also had one of the arancina appetizers, which I did not sample, but those who did gave it a thumbs up.
For dinner I had the pork loin with pancetta, and spinach and polenta parmesano. Everything had great flavor, the pork was tender, the fresh spinach was nicely done and the polenta was creamy and full of flavor. The sauce that was on the pork was very robust with fresh herbs giving it a bright flavor.
The service was excellent and near the end of dinner the owner stopped by to chat briefly.
I will definitely go back and would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

2  Thank tenntrvl

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I recently hosted my daughters baptism here and I can honestly say this was the best experience I have ever had. Sallie was very kind and helpful when I was picking out menu selections. When it came to the day of the baptism all the servers were attentive and friendly, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was perfect. All the servers asked me if everything was going to my liking which I appreciated as well. After the lunch all of my guests stated they loved the food and would be visiting again. If I were to have another formal party I would definitely come back here. It was great!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Went with another couple for dinner. Half of us liked our meal the other half didn't. The salmon had to be sent back because it wasn't done. Came back and looked the same. We felt the prices were high for what we got. Waiter could use more training - service wasn't great. I don't think we will be going back.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Type service was good but we thought the food was mediocre. I wouldn't go back. The restaurant is convenient and parking was easy for dinner time.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I was excited to eat here as a new place and loved the outside signage. Unfortunately the meal did not live up to the excitement I had. The wine list and prices are decent and the menus offers options for most. Unfortunately the service was exceptionally slow for a not busy location, our servers were pleasant but very slow. I had the egg plant and it was OK my husband had a $26 seafood pasta that was not even something he would finish. I am extremely disappointed as I was looking forward to a new place to go

Management response:Responded 27 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and am sorry he did not meet your expectations. Did you ask to speak to an owner or manager? We've had many happy diners so I'm sorry we didn't win you over. We are still working out some service issues and are continually working on improvements based on comments such as yours so please feel free to email me at 750cucinarustica@gmail.com should you have additional comments or suggestions.

Been to 750 Cucina Rustica? Share your experiences!