“Great burgers”

S and Bs Burger Joint
Ranked #47 of 131 Restaurants in Carbondale
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here with my uncle this past Monday and was pleasantly surprised with the flavor and quality of the burgers. Every bite was juicy and tasty and the chili cheese fries are fantastic as well. The price is a little on the higher side but you get what you pay for. Well worth the try.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I love the music and the decor. It offers a lot of local brews. The burgers and sides are unique and extremely good. It's not the cheapest place to get a burger and a beer, but I always enjoy it when I visit.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

It is also the only restaurant in the mall, but hey use your words wisely. My friend love the bloody mary's and the foods not bad either.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here.. The atmosphere is not quite my thing but the food was great. They have 70's and 80's rock videos playing on tv's everywhere. I got a Blue Burger with the gastro patty. This is 60/40 beef and pork. It was juicy and cooked perfectly. My wife was having trouble picking what she wanted. The waitress suggested she get the smaller slider size and she could try multiple burgers. She loved them.

The must have is the Thanksgiving Fries... OMG!!! AMAZING!!! These were sweet potato fries with marshmallow fluff melted on them and pecans/cranberries sprinkled all over... Will go back for the fries and if i have room a good burger!!!!

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I always enjoy going to S and B's. The service is always kind and helpful. The burgers are amazing (especially the Smokin' Okie). If you like sweet potato fries, this is your place. I'm not even a burger guy and I love it all.