“Reviews showed the food was bad BUT IT WAS SO GOOD”
Review of Fat Bottom Betty's

Fat Bottom Betty's
Ranked #16 of 130 Restaurants in Carbondale
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Description: Wood Fired Pizza, Pasta & Spirits.
Description: Wood Fired Pizza, Pasta & Spirits.
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I have to say, we were hesitant because of negative reviews but the food was excellent for bar food. Everything was cooked well and food was delicious. Especially the sides of Asiago broccoli and brussel sprouts... we enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Ate here for breakfast. First morning I ordered from the menu. Pretty simple order. Food was ok. A little pricey but guests do receive a 10% discount. Second morning had the on the go option. Typical options. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. I do know that the wedding party and some guests went here after the reception and I believe they had a pretty good time.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We have a casual social group of professional women who gather at Fat Bottom Betty's twice a month to hang-out/eat/laugh. The food is ok, beverages adequate...but our customer service is excellent. Our favorite server is Chelsea, who is well supported by management. Problems acknowledged and addressed in a timely, personal manner.
A comfortable, welcoming place. Convenient location with ample parking.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My bff and I came here for a quick bite because the restaurant is really close to The Hampton Inn.. The food was okay nothing extraordinary. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich and my bff had fried chicken wings. The waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

The huge, red-tiled wood-fired pizza oven is the only one in the area, and the pizza is delicious. Made to order with your choice of ingredients. Spacious; no frills, pizza joint atmosphere, nice staff.