“Best choose 2 menu and tea around ”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #20 of 130 Restaurants in Carbondale
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Everything is so great at Mcalisters it's hard to pick one option, thank goodness for the choose 2 menu. The tea is worth a visit even if ur not hungry for their delicious menu.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I'm never disappointed with the service and quality of food at McAlister's. Place was very clean and employees were friendly

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Though it is a chain so you can experience one anywhere, I love the Carbondale location. I always go with the choose 2 menu cause there are so many great options I can't ever just pick 1.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I stopped in this evening at dinnertime. The place was packed but my order was taken quickly by a young woman who couldn't seem to stop giggling. I found that cute but I had to ask her to repeat herself several times.
I ordered a bowl of chili. The meal came quickly. What I was served was a brown, soupy concoction with no garnish accompanied by two dry crackers. If any beans or meat had ever actually been in contact with the brown stuff in the bowl, it was well hidden.
In desperation I asked for a small quantity of shredded cheese but trying to add flavor to that bowl of stuff was ultimately futile.
I had a busy day and only snacked all day and was starving. This meal was so bland and uninviting that I ate just enough to take the edge off my hunger and left the rest.
Who ever is responsible for this food disaster should be sentenced to eat it three meals a day for a week - yech.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

every thing was hot and good. you can go through the drive inn or go inside to eat. Very nice local place to eat