“Pizza”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We had a really good meal tonight at Pag's. We drove 45 minutes to get there, that's how good their pizza is. Service is always great.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

pags is always good. the only pizza we order in cdale anymore.

consistently well made, which can be rough to find in carbondale

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I returned to Pags after being gone for 33 years. It is still as good as I remember from my student days. The best sausage south of Chicago. The best past is you feel like your sitting in an older pizzeria. I highly recommend it here.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

This review is more of a summary of this restaurant. I have been to this restaurant many times for over 25 years. Each time I go, it is very consistent.

Me and my wife usually get the thick and chewy pizza and rarely are dissatisfied with the quality. Service is not bad and pretty friendly.

I think they get overshadowed too often by other pizza offerings in Carbondale but that isn't always a negative to me as it allows for seating and service quicker than others.

Paglias Pizza is a choice you cannot go wrong with.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I went to school at SIU many years ago, and when I was there, we used to eat dinner almost every Sunday at Paglia's. When I had the opportunity to be in Carbondale again after 40 year absence, I made a point of stopping by to see if their pizza was as good as I remembered it--it was! My waitress told me that use the same recipes and have the same pizza ovens that they had way-back-when.

Service is good, and although the dining room could use some sprucing up, the restaurant is comfortable and conveniently located. They have parking adjacent.

Date of visit: October 2016