“Fabulous beef with cheese”
Review of Wiener Take All

Wiener Take All
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This place is to die for!

A colleague seriously recommended this place for lunch one day. I liked it so much I went back the next day! I was awesome.

The people here are really friendly and have a chat with all of their customers. As a guy from England, they were really interested to find out what bought me to town.

Maybe not the healthiest option in the world, but - oh my gosh - it tastes soooo good!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Met a friend for lunch. The hot dog was good but the fries were only so so. speed of getting our order was good

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I hadn't been there in a while and went back again. The burgers are so good and you get the flavor of the char...I cannot make that on the grill. The staff know my order already, and the owner, Drew, always throws in extra fries. Very casual place but food is always great.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Keep it simple. This place has a great menu and everything they make, they make great. Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Chicken Breast or Gyros you can't go wrong. The hand cut fries are the best and tell Drew how you like them, he'll cook them perfect.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Food is good.My favorite is the combo sandwich.(Beef and Polish) A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. Owner is really friendly and giving.