“Our go to pizza place”

Giordano's
Ranked #8 of 111 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Love their deep dish and their lighter thin crust.
The salads and entrees are just ok so we stick with the pizza.
The sauce at Malnattis is too rich for us so this is where we go for pizza

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We like Giordano's due to their friendly and efficient waiters. The pizza is flavorful and deliciously prepared. Good salads, too. We recommend!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

This Giordano's is one of about 50 Giordano's in the Chicago area. Their menu is consistent, especially their stuffed deep dish pizza. When we ordered we didn't realize that the individual ingredients were as expensive as they are and adding a couple will definitely raise the price. We decided to forego our choices and just go with a large special pizza which included sausage, mushrooms, green peppers and onions. The pizza was tasty and there was more than enough to take home for a couple of breakfasts (after all, there is nothing wrong with a piece of pizza in the morning). The staff was friendly and efficient. The pizza was ready shortly after we arrived, so there was not a long wait.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I have had 3 terrible encounters with this restaurant. I place an order for delivery at 11:45 and they cancel my ENTIRE order because I requested shaved parmesan cheese, and they didn't have it. Seriously? They still could have sent the order without the cheese. The first time they literally delivered me a pizza with NO cheese. I mean I know that's hard to believe because it may have slid to the side, but NOPE no cheese whatsoever. I ordered a mini pizza, and got 2 slices with cheese, and the other 2 without. I will make sure to NEVER EVER EVER order from this location again.

Giordanos M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hi,
Thank you for reaching out. We are truly sorry to know about our experience ordering from our Buffalo Grove location. We take product execution and guest satisfaction very seriously and would appreciate the chance to rectify. Please contact me at a.prabhu@giordanos.com with "BG TA review" in the subject line to continue the conversation.
Ana

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

It is my favorite place for Chicago still Pizza! This restaurant is great!! Always serves with a smile, fresh salads and hot pizza!!!