“Fresh”
Review of Cafe Zupas

Cafe Zupas
Ranked #20 of 111 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I'd been wanting to try Zupas after hearing good things about it from a friend. I had the Thai Peanut Coconut bowl. It was good, but the flavors were not as amazing as I had anticipated and I thought there should have been a little more tofu on it (and also a little more flavor to the tofu). Still, I appreciated that they offer a decent selection of vegetarian/vegan options and I really like the freshness of the ingredients. I would go back to try a few other things.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I stumbled upon this gem when I needed a quick bite to eat. My mangoberry salad was delicious and I loved the chocolate covered strawberry that came on the side. All ingredients are clearly listed for each menu item so you know exactly what you’re ordering. I can’t wait to go back and try some of the other salads and soups.

1  Thank TravelingMamaGlv
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We thought this would be just another run of the mill soup and sandwich restaurant. It was not! Right away we were impressed by the cleanliness and appealing decor. Lots of soup choices and we were even offered samples before deciding. Sandwiches, soups, fruit drinks and desserts were excellent, next time we will try the salads. The staff members were extremely pleasant and helpful.

1  Thank RJZ18
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The soups vary in quality and taste. The salads are good overall. The sandwiches are a massive improvement over Subway and the other sandwich chains by far (although I still prefer Panera). The chocolate covered strawberry is a nice idea (given) but a waste because it's usually not ripe.

Personal comment: Everyone is entitled to practice their religious beliefs as they choose, however, don't open a fast food restaurant and be closed Sunday!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Food is great, prices are great but the service is really slow especially during the week at lunch. You can get a combo which includes a sandwich and a small soup or salad for under $10. Everything is always fresh.

1  Thank Running F