See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Purely disgusting place! Booked a room on priceline and omg as soon as we started walking up the stairs it smelled like dirt and cigarettes. ..opened the door and thought i was in a movie crack house. .. filthy and everything was falling apart. Light switch didn't work. ..bed was completely sunken in...burnt bedding. ..old sticker covered furniture. ..walls and carpet were dirty... crackheads and drug dealers roam this place. Not worth $60. This place needs to be bulldozed down . Needless to say left there feeling itchy.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank JondySa
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Booked on Priceline.I walked into a nasty smelling place and that looked like it should be rented by the hour.The bed looked like it had been used for 20years and the furniture had stickers on it like they bought it from a thrift store.Zombies walking outside on drugs.Drug deals going on in the parking lot.GROSS and NASTY!!!I wouldn't let my worst enemie stay there.I was SCARED!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Buffalo110
Reviewed 24 March 2015

I went to check in at night the heavy set guy working the front desk was sleeping when I woke him up to check in he was very rude an seem to be on drugs then the next morning I asked the maid for towels she seemed to not understand English and refused to give me any towels had to go to the front desk to get them and they were stained and gross so I just left

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank mecca0
Reviewed 20 May 2013

No shampoo/cond. No trash bags in room. Toilet, bathtub, and carpet were disgusting. TV was horrible. The ice bucket has cigarette burns all over it. I asked for hygiene products, a new ice bucket and an extra pillow. They did not have either! Home to about 30 crack heads as well. They hang around outside in the parking lot. I know they are crack heads because the guy next door to mine has lived there since November and told me so.

• Stayed: May 2013
6  Thank car110
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

Room dirty, wifi barely functional, trash not emptied in rooms not worth the $70 a night price tag. You could hear the noise of the tollway easily, but could not hear any other guests that might be the only highpoint

• Stayed: April 2013