“Very Good”
Review of Taco Del Norte

Taco Del Norte
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Bradley
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Tacos del Norte gives you a good meal at a fair price. The salsa is very good. The paella is excellent. Try it, you'll like it.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat. Great food excellent prices and friendly staff. I haven't had one thing I have not liked. Amazing fish tacos best I've had. Try ordering off the menu and get the shrimp tacos (yes shrimp) you will not be disappointed. Great flavors and it's loaded with shrimp.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My family ate dinner there recently and from the moment we walked in we felt at home. The staff is friendly and helpful. The food is good and very reasonably priced. The portions are generous. My kids loved their tacos, my wife liked the chimichanga and I had the paella which was very good and could have easily served two hungry diners. My family will be eating here again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch today. Wonderful tacos. Have been many times and have never been disappointed. Good service. Great Mexican food.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Been searching for a good burrito place besides the mass produced ones. Something authentic and that is Taco Del Norte... All around excellent flavor in the burrito.