“Excellent steak burritos”
Review of Taco Del Norte

Taco Del Norte
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Bradley
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Been searching for a good burrito place besides the mass produced ones. Something authentic and that is Taco Del Norte... All around excellent flavor in the burrito.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I love this place!!! We eat here often! My husband says they have the best enchiladas and I say they have the best burritos! True authentic Mexican dishes!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a bite to eat. I had a couple of pork tacos and SO had steak tacos. They were super tasty! Fresh onion, cilantro, and corn tortillas. This is our new taco place in town.