“Good seafood”

Red Lobster
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Bradley
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Great place to eat seafood. Great service & plenty room to dine. Good variety of seafood & others to eat. Wine & Beer also available.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Got the Ultimate Feast. Yummy . Also the seafood-stuffed mushrooms . Also very yummy . Sweet tea to drink. The service could have been a little better. They forgot the mushrooms and lemons . I also had to ask for drink refill. Then I had to wait for my bill. But the food was good.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This was our first visit to this location and the staff was courteous and very prompt. Had a combination plate with Flounder and Shrimp, the wife had salad and seafood all was excellent and the service was great.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My family took me there for my birthday. That place is just "sad" now. It's barely average. I used to be much better. I was glad I wasn't paying, because it wasn't worth it. Crab Fest just left me crabby.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

went for a birthday early dinner, arrived around 3:15 pm, only 4 other customers in the place. Waiter was nice and greeted us and took our drink and food order. When the dinner came out the baked potato must of been 4 days old, it was so ry and the skin was burned, cracked, disgusting!!!!! the waiter asked what was wrong and when I showed him he was like what is the problem, I was done with my meal when he came back with a new potato that was cold and not even cooked thru. The clams were rubbery, cold, rolls were also old, very dry and broke apart. No one even said, sorry!! save your money, go to mcdonalds for a fish sandwich