“Our New Favorite Mexican Restaurant ”

Cozumel Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Bradley
Price range: US$2 - US$23
Description: Now open we have 10% off on all our dishes for opening dine in, carry out and catering
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to give Cozumel a try today and couldn't have been happier. The inside is very festive and felt authentic. The complimentary chips and salsa were very good and we ordered a side of guacamole to go along with it that was excellent. Our waitress was very attentive. The food was delicious and the portions were big. The price was very reasonable compared to a lot of other mexican restaurants we have been to. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

In my opinion one of the better Mexican restaurants in Bradley/Bourbonnais. Never a bad meal. Thank goodness they don't marinade all their steak dishes in A1. Good flavor. The seafood mocajette is amazing.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We'll, we went back last night. Extremely disappointed. People in our party and my plate came 10 min. later then the others. They explained they messed my steak tacos up??? Service was slow, food went down hill since our last visit. To many other places in town, we are moving on...

1  Thank Tara A
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The salsa has a metallic flavor and the chips are unsalted and stale.I had an enchilada dish which was only so so. The rice was flavorless. The one highlight was the guacamole-I do not like guac but this one was good. The decor is more Jamaican than Mexican. Liquor is available but I did not partake

1  Thank spinkick
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere is bright and casual. The service was prompt. The salsa was good, with nice chunks of tomato in it. The chicken chimichanga was very good. The flan was one of the best I have ever had. For the food quality, the prices are very reasonable. I will be back.