“Great Burritos made with fresh lettuce and guacamole.”
Review of El Burrito Loco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Burrito Loco
Ranked #23 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I've driven by many times and finally tried El Burrito Loco's today. The restraunt was clean and nicely appointed for that type of eatery. The bathroom was also clean. The service was fast and friendly. I ordered a Chicken Burrito with guacamole and it was made with all fresh tomatos and lettuce and small drink. I was somewhat surprised with the price. The bill was over $11. and I didn't think it would be much over $8 maybe $9 so I probably won't be stopping in for a quick lunch again very soon. All in all the food was very good, the hot sauce made fresh, good service, authenic decor and it was clean. Just be ready to pay more than the normal Taco/Buritto eatery.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Love coming here. The grilled chicken is large enough to split unless you're super hungary. We always have them add cilantro. It's a must try.
The only add for my preference would be to be able to have a beer or margarita.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

good food better prices, amount is by far worth the cost .Highly recommended as this place offers carry out or dine in

Reviewed 4 August 2016

My cousin took us here during Da Bears camp and we were not disappointed. The steak soft tacos were delicious. The Gordita was home made and really yummy! The hot sauce was great and we will return!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

My family's favorite food is Mexican. We eat at a Mexican restaurant in almost every city that we visit. El Burrito Loco in Bradley is still our top choice. They have the most flavorful steak and pork that we have had. Our favorite dishes are the steak fajita tacos, steak fajita burrito and the port tacos, but everything is delicious! They have only one downfall and that is no alcohol.