“Gotta love the Oles”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco John's
Ranked #40 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's Bourbonnais today.
Reviewed 14 December 2015

I stop by here most every time I am in town. I wish there were more of them in Illinois. All of the food is good, but I honestly just stop for their Potato Oles. If you are going to eat there, go inside. They have a fantastic salsa bar.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Always good service and food is consistently good. Great Place to get fast Mexican Chain Food. I really enjoy the free salsa bar. My daughter who does not like Mexican Food enjoys the boneless wings so it makes it a great place to go for our family.