“Any beer you’ll ever want. ”
Review of The Beer Market

The Beer Market
Ranked #24 of 166 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: Gastropub
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The biggest beer selection I’ve ever witnessed. The menu is the size of a small book. The food is pretty good as well. Huge bar.

Greg G, General Manager at The Beer Market, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for the great review! We take pride in our large beer selection and like to accommodate all tastes! It was a pleasure having you and we hope to see you again soon! Cheers.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Went to the Beer Market in Bolingbrook!
Beautiful relaxed sports bar atmosphere with standing coolers of about any type of beer you can remember! I found Carlsberg Elephant with a strong hitting mild taste, that I remember from 20 years ago. The “ Queen “ Pizza with mozzarella and Roma tomatoes and Basil was a munch! Server Kenny will take care if you! They support all First Responders Police/Fire/Military!
Nice find of a Beer Market!
Perfect for a large group to meet up!

Greg G, General Manager at The Beer Market, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We are happy to hear you found your spot and enjoyed our beer and pizza! We will pass the compliments along to Kenny and our staff. Cheers!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Nice place, good food and service. Had the chicken and waffle sliders, really good. Will go back when in the area.

Greg G, General Manager at The Beer Market, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for the awesome review! we are happy to hear you enjoyed our food and service! See you again soon! Cheers.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Friends and I were looking for a new place to go to hang out after our monthly Monday meeting and decided to try The Beer Market. Mainly because the menu online had a listing for a vegan burger. The service was pretty slow and the server mentioned that it was slow earlier so they sent people home. I wasn't expecting super fast service on a Monday night but it was still pretty slow. Anyway- The vegan burger was pretty decent. The only complaint that I have about the server was that I had ordered brussel sprouts to go with my burger instead of fries (I only ordered this after ordering fries and then my friend ordered the sprouts) and when then sprouts came out they had bacon on them. I know, I know- people love bacon, lol, but being vegan and ordering a VEGAN burger I would have thought that that might have clicked in her head that I could possibly be vegan. I got fries in the end and the sprouts were not charged to me after I had her take them off the bill. So anyway, not a huge deal just a slight annoyance. We all shared the hummus and guac and the hummus was very good. The fries that came with the meal were just OK, basic fries. We also got pub chips and they were just fine. Loaded tots also made it to the table and the girls that tired those really liked them- they were crazy huge and totally loaded! One girl ordered the blueberry beer and I had a sample of it and it was very good- it is a beer for a non beer drinker, which is me. We will be back next month after our meeting and I think I will try some more fun beer and also the wrap which is vegan as well!

Greg G, General Manager at The Beer Market, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for the detailed and honest review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your food and we apologize for the mix up. The blueberry beer is definitely a good choice for a non-beer drinker, we have several options that are sure to interest you! Happy to hear you found us and gave us a shot! See you again soon! Cheers.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing IPA selection. Kind of a plain atmosphere. Nice staff. You must try the drunkin totts. It looks like they have good weekly specials.

Greg G, General Manager at The Beer Market, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for the review! We do indeed have great weekly specials! Glad to hear you enjoyed your service and the drunkin totts. Come again soon! Cheers.