“Love their thin crust pizza”
Review of Monical's Pizza

Monical's Pizza
Ranked #51 of 263 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Monical's is a central Illinois chain and my wife and I have always loved their thin crust pizza. We had dinner here in June and we've eaten at many of the other Illinois locations and the service and food quality is very consistent. Prices are very reasonable. No frills, quick service, good pizza.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Monical's isn't in my local area, so anytime we are in central IL, we stop once. I've had both the thin and deep pan. I like both, but next time I eat at any Monical's I'll eat thin crust. The sauce is very tomato-y, which I like. The salad is basic, but fine. Their French dressing is not your typical French is tastes a lot like Quatro's Pizza (Carbondale, IL) French (and I'm a Ranch girl).....delicious. You can also buy bottles of their French. My daughter had the spaghetti and meatballs but found it to be basic and the sauce kind of thin. It's the type of place that I'd definitely order the pizza. Service was super fast and very friendly. Priced reasonably. I'd recommend it.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Great pizza they actually put real size sausage on your pizza and their salad dressings is oh so good.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We showed up with a large group of 22 people 70 minutes before closing and had called ahead to let them know we were coming. Walked in and they were very rude saying they closed at 11 and just couldn't serve us. Too bad because their pizza is really good. They lost a lot of money tonight. The girl was very rude.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We tried the Mighty Meat pizza family pleaser. It was very good and the salad is excellent. You need to mix their French and ranch dressings.