“Best coffee in Blo-No!”
Review of Coffee Hound

Coffee Hound
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Best espresso drinks in Blo-No, and the paleo cake is divine! I go as often as possible. Just be prepared to wait because the drinks can take some time.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

A true coffee cafe. Best to get one of their cappuccino 's to enjoy in the cafe.their bakery selection is good, although limited by mid-day. No options for celiacs.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Friendly baristas to chat with while they work and greet customers. We were on taking a college tour in town, so I stopped here first on a chilly morning. The coffee is amazing; anyone who appreciates good coffee would want to make a stop. If my daughter goes to college here, I will be back many times!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I came with my 14 year old daughter for a Latte and hot chocolate. We were treated to excellent and perfectly prepared drinks. The atmosphere is eclectic and we both had a great experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This is a great, family-run (H-W plus staff) coffee shop. Fresh-baked items along with fine coffee/tea/other drinks. A favorite for most of the locals.