“Best Coffee in Town and More....”
Review of Coffee Hound

Coffee Hound
Reviewed 17 February 2016

My husband swears this is the best coffee in town and maybe any where. They roast their own beans and serve it to you. They have many blends to chose from. I'm a tea drinker and they have many choices for us too. But the real secret is the bakery goods. What is in the jewel case to choose from is the REAL treat. Scones and brownies and cookies and other delectable treats to numerous to name. The Amish cake is wonderful; it just melts in your mouth. It is a gathering place as well as eatery. Come and enjoy the atmosphere. You will love it as much as we do.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Nice atmosphere. Great coffee and baked goods. Just what I was looking for after shopping. Relaxed vibe, clean.Good service and helpful with questions. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

As a self-confessed coffee geek, I researched this place when I knew I was going to be working in Bloomington. I was not disappointed when I got there. This place was what a great coffee house should be. They make great lattes and pour-overs, and you can buy their custom roasted coffees to take home, whole bean and ground. Last I was here was in May 2014.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

First off let me clarify, I am not a coffee drinker. Love the aroma, just not the taste. We had stopped in for a drink hoping to get an iced tea. I ended up getting a caramel freeze. My first experience with this sort of drink. I was pleasantly surprised. I thought the price was a bit steep, but I usually don't purchase this type of beverage.
The building is an older one in downtown that has the charm of that era. I had a nice experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

All of these things, plus a delicious Whoopi pie that was not crazy sweet. So glad we stumbled upon this place when we did.