“Supper club feel”

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We decided to stop here for dinner on a Friday night around 5:30pm. It wasn't to busy when we got there but it picked up. I had the filet mignon and it was cooked perfectly. The augration potatoes were ok. The bread was really good. Our waitress wad very nice. The atmosphere was a little dark and the prices online didn't match at the restaurant by quite a bit on some items. Still glad we stopped.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Just had the worst customer service experience at this restaurant. We arrived at 6:30 and didn't get our food until 8:00. We were a party of 6 adults with 3 small children that were very patient. The waiter, Toby made many excuses to us when we saw him over the hour and and half but that was only a couple of times. The person that brought drinks to us also made excuses. (We later found out this was the manager). I know they were busy but we watched tables of people come after us get their food before us. Our food was delivered by a couple of people on 2 big trays and they left. We got up and started to serve ourselves. Our grandson asked for more applesauce and Toby told him he could not have anymore. We finally asked to talk to a manager. Another waitress came over and apologized to us as she noticed we were not being served. She at least acknowledge our situation was not right. When the manager came over he was defensive and rude. At this point we were very frustrated and he offered desserts but we were beyond that point. We barely could eat our food after hearing negative comments from the manager. Very disappointing experience and we had to pay full price for this meal. We will not be back. Nathan was the manager and I even called back to share my unhappiness with how we were handled. He said he would have the owner call me. We will see if they have "I care" customer service.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I had some of the best ribs ever. Even the half rack was HUGE. My wife had the Alaskan cod off of the lite menu. It was still a good size, served with drawn butter. It has been several years since we were last here. I believe that it is even better than before.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We have eaten at the Ozark House many times and have never had a bad meal ! We enjoy the friendly staff and the cozy atmosphere. Everyone does their best and makes you feel welcomed.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

My wife and I had heard a lot about the Ozark House so we had to try it. We will never go back. The food was awlful. So e of it was under cooked. Some was just frozen food they heated up. Then add that the serve was not very nice.