“Sunday brunch ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #37 of 276 Restaurants in Bloomington
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Bloomington is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Any Panera Bread is a good place to stop for lunch but this one is especially nice. From the parking lot to the dining room, the facilities are clean, orderly and inviting. The staff is warm, professional and obviously well trained. We ordered the Fuji Apple Salad (x2). I had a Diet Coke. She had a water. Our order came out in less than 3 minutes and both were well appointed with a tasty mix of greens, Apple, candies nuts and grilled chicken. We ate outside on the patio and had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We drove in for a quick breakfast before IWU graduation. The service was very good and the breakfast sandwiches were hot and tasty. We have been stopping in here for the past 4 years my sons been at college and we've never had a bad experience at this location. Very consistent!

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Overall it's a standard Panera, though its location doesn't seem to accommodating to sitting outside. The reason for the review is the problem with ordering. I wanted a chicken caesar salad, a standard thing off the menu. The young lady asked if I wanted a kale salad and I said no. Then she went about ordering the kale salad but put the caveat that there should be no kale in the salad! Somehow that ended up also meaning no cheese, so it was wrong on delivery. I had no idea the push to sell kale was so popular in the northern parts of Illinois. Maybe they should just stick to what works.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Panera has great healthy food. The workers were friendly. Great place and in the same lot as Doubletree Hotel.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Favorite stop for me when in Bloomington. The staff is always nice.I order online and took food back to my hotel room. The food was hot, ready and waiting for when I arrived. Very pleased with this new service.